viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

Two main addictions...


Today, I woke up with a question on my mind... Which are my two main addictions? What are the two main things I could not live without? Funny.... You wake up in the morning with such a question on your mind.... Why two and not three? I have no clue, but it was certainly two and not more than that... And even funnier, I had the answer straightaway... I did not even had to think; it was just as if the question was simply there to give the answer: bare feet and painting... That's my answer... What I most love and could not live without is that: first, the freedom of walking with no shoes nor socks, I simply love that (and, the top of the top, walking on sand bare feet...there is no more freedom than that, at least for me) and, second, painting, art, any expression of beauty by means of colors...
I was really happy with myself( admitting this does not happen so often, honestly) to have found not the two answers, but the question to give these two answers... But for sure there are many other things I could not live without either: music (how to live without U2, or AC/DC or Guns And Roses or my beloved Meat Loaf?), my lovely dog Luna or some so important people in my life (I would never cite them but could not live without them for sure and I simply hope they know it is this way.... so hard for me to express my feelings....).
Most probably, I chose those which will be with me until the day I die: the day I lose my freedom or the day I lose art will be the end of my days here... Though for sure, my life would have already ended the day music is silent or my Luna is not with me anymore or, above all, the day my special ones, those of you who do not even know who are so, would not be with me anymore...

1 comentario:

  1. ¿Recuerdas lo que te escribí? La más exacta de la formulaciones del amor es algo así como "¡Qué bueno que tú existas!". Pues eso, que sigas caminando descalza entre colores mientras la música pone armonía en tu historia. Con cariño,

    ResponderEliminar