domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015

Fin de semana...

Compilation of the weekend: going out of home only for ten minutes early on Saturday to the post, to pick up my new paint easel (which I had to take back in my car driving with one open door, completely open, luckily I live close to the post), almost two pictures finished and a lot of AC DC ... Really a lot... The truth is that I cannot paint when I do not listen to the music, and I find AC DC specially inspiring... For whatever the reason...

Reflexion after such a weekend: I am lost... As lost as a person having all can be... Do you know what is it to have everything you need in life but really having nothing that really matters to you? Having reached what you thought you wanted, after such big efforts and hard work, when you realize that you do not care about anything of that? But you do not know what is actually missing... Everything? Maybe I am simply tired... I even changed my life 180 degrees, came to live to another country to look for... What? Inspiration? Happiness? Joy? ... What?... If only I knew...

And how do you share these thoughts with anyone? Too deep I guess for anyone to understand or to even care... Much too complicated stuff that makes me not funny at all, and so difficult to find anyone that really cares about you and about what happens to you... So difficult to find someone who is just there to listen to you and to whom you would undress your soul... Definitely too difficult for me...

So this is the reason why I paint, I write, I need to just take out what is inside of me to be able to go on and pretend I enjoy a normal and superficial life... But the truth is that I am lost... Like the song... Not yet found what I am looking for...but... will I ever do?

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can imagine what is missing, but then you don't need or want solutions but rather someone to listen to you. Why do people always tell us what we should do when what we really want and need is a good listener? Anyway, you might already have the answers which you seek; close your eyes, breathe slowly and relax completely...

    ResponderEliminar